This well-known celeb was spotted leaving the airport in London, all bundled up in a thick, rust-colored coat and scarf with a large brimmed hat and her Gucci ‘Seventies’ Large Houndstooth Tote with signature web. Any guesses? Find out who it is after the jump.
It’s British singer Adele! She was spotted in Heathrow airport with her Gucci tote bag after leaving Los Angeles where she performed her song “Someone Like You” at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. She also won three awards, for cinematography, art direction and editing for her video for her first single “Rolling In The Deep“, from her album “21”.
The Gucci ‘Seventies’ Large Houndstooth Tote features:
- Complimentary personalization – can be personalized with your initials to create a special heirloom, free of charge
- Innovative washing and drying process to give it an aged one-of-a-kind look
- Beige/ebony pied-de-poule fabric with brown leather trim and green/red/green web
- Light gold hardware
- Red washed cotton lining
- Double handles with 5.9″ drop
- Zip-top closure
- Bottom feet
- Inside zip, cell phone, and pda pockets
- Measures 16.5″L x 6.3″W x 10.2″H
Buy for $2,100 at Gucci.com