Your are here: Home // Satchels // Moni is My Name

Moni is My Name

Once upon a time, I dreamed of designing a handbag line called Moni Moni. No, really. Moni is my nickname, so I thought it would be perfect for my proposed handbag line. Well, Cinzia Moniaci beat me to it, and since her bags are so adorable, I think I’ll let it slide.

Moni Moni bags are made of rugged, long lasting leathers and are filled to the brim with tough girl charm. My favorite is the ‘Eden’ in Vanilla ($575), the proclaimed ‘hottest’ bag of the season. It has the feel of a Chloe purse, with slouchy, worn leather and a burst of brass studs over the bag and dotted on the shoulder strap. I love the belted strap that winds all the way around the bag, and top zip and snap closure that keeps your stuff extra secure. The hanging heart tag adds a lovely touch to the all the rough ruggedness.

filed under: Satchels

6 responses to "Moni is My Name"

1. marinamode says:

Hi. Your blog is great ! I leave in France and I love fashion. If you enjoy shoes, take a look on my shoes
    Marina (from France)

2. coco says:

its a nice bag. it has a touch of luella bartley too it.

3. shoe lova says:

Stud embellishments need to be used with caution!

I have been working on styling ads for a New York City based company, eenamaria, and went nuts for their bags and belt-bags.

The designs are some of the most innovative I’ve seen, and very utilitarian. I already put an order in for their newest collection – Kensington (black and white herringbone pattern), made of the softest lambskin I’ve ever felt-maybe even more supple than the Chanel thigh-high’s (sorry Karl).

Check out this new brand, http://www.eenamaria.com, and my fashion styling page, http://www.myspace.com/jennifersennott.

4. Karinaxoxo says:

I like the softness of the leather!!!!

5. Flashy_Shades says:

mmm, tasty winter white

6. Dinah says:

ohh cute I really like that bag.