Your are here: Home // Holiday,Sales // Hauteness Holiday Handbag & Gift Guide

Hauteness Holiday Handbag & Gift Guide

Still searching for that perfect gift? While a sweater may be too big, and shoes may be too small, a handbag always fits just right. We rounded up the hautest handbags perfect for holiday gifting – from indie and emerging designers to the ones you know well. Available in both non-traditional and tame styles, these haute, holiday finds range from big bowlers to quilted bags; fantastic frames to classic hobos with a twist, and colors like regal purples and basic blacks to suit every woman. There’s a bag for every price range, and a few haute discounts to save even more this holiday season. Get a ‘Marc’ for Mom, a ‘Stylesse’ for your sis, and then treat yourself to a Tod’s! Happy shopping!

Check out the Hauteness Holiday Handbag & Gift Guide for more haute gift ideas!

filed under: Holiday,Sales

7 responses to "Hauteness Holiday Handbag & Gift Guide"

1. Moi says:

What great picks these bags are! I really like E.D.E. Studio eather clutch in Navy and Steve Madden Handbags – Maxine’s Frame. Perfect party clutches!

2. TessaJ says:

What fab bags. Of course, the person on my shopping list who is most handbag obsessed is ME; it wouldn’t be wrong to buy one (or ten) for me, would it?

3. S says:

it is so true, because unless you know someones size, you are basically guessing, and a bag always does fit. depending on your outfit of course.

4. Kate says:

Thanks for the comment! A handbag really is a great gift. I bought my mom a Coach bag for her 50th birthday this year and it’s gotten much more use than if I’d given her clothing. I love all the bags you picked!

5. Karinaxoxo says:

ohhh a clutch is a gerat idea as a pressie…thanks

6. NotCarrie says:

Oh wow…*I* want these bags! I hope someone gets them for me, ha.

7. Flashy_Shades says:

aah! much like tessaj, i think you’re inspiring me to go shopping for myself! this IS the most wonderful time of the year