Your are here: Home // More Bag Stuff // Best and Worst Bags of 2006 Awards!

Best and Worst Bags of 2006 Awards!

It’s about that time-time for a new year, time to reminisce and look forward, and time to remember the best of 2006! What’s Haute and Hauteness are about to reveal the best and worst bags of 2006, but in the meantime, we want to know what you think. The Reader’s Choice Awards go to your picks for the best handbag of 2006, and to the best handbag designer of 2006.

What bag did you crave most this year? Which ones did you purchase? Which designer do you absolutely adore? It’s all up to you to decide who wins. Cast your votes now!

filed under: More Bag Stuff

8 responses to "Best and Worst Bags of 2006 Awards!"

1. Geisha says:

I absoulutely loved the Louis Vuitton Trunks and Bags, and the Fendi Hologram Medium Spy Bag- the hologram was turquoise and copper…seriously one of the coolest bags I’ve ever seen. It is here: http://spoonsforksandfashion.blogspot.com/2006/05/awesomest-of-awesomer-of-awesome.html
    (just paste it on your address bar)

2. Margarite Elaine says:

I love, love the spy bag hands down. It’s incredibly over priced so I’ll need a suga daddy to get one but I love it non the less :).

3. molly says:

hmm im not a huge bag person.

im very content with my red paisley hobo bag from old navy.

and it was only $15!

4. Hellen B says:

I like Eco bags better. I few days ago I saw a bag made from soft drink pull tabs. It was very cool. Also here is a bag made from coconut shell pieces.

5. Sunniva says:

I absolutely adore the spy bag…Oh, I want one so bad! *sigh*

Just thought I’d let you know that “The Big Style Icon Hunt” is going on on my blog. Right now it is Mary Kate Olsen vs. Ashley Olsen, so if you like any of their styles and you want to vote for one of them, then check it out. It will be much appreciated =D

*big hugs*

6. The Jetset says:

I’ve gotta say… I loved Gucci’s fall/winter handbag collection so much that I splurged on my favorite. (Not their 85th anniversary ones… many of those were quite cheesy.) It was just enough flash mixed with just enough class… But I have to agree, I did also adore the Louis Vuitton Trunks.

7. ilyana says:

I love that Hayden bag. I also really really love,love,loved the Dior Romantique collection this year.

8. robert says:

Wow good blog:), I’m also very interested to have designer hand bags. I want to buy new designer handbag on this Christmas. So i went through
    http://www.malibuvogue.com for online shopping. Now i need some more suggestions. Please help.