Your are here: Home // More Bag Stuff // What’s Haute in the UK

What’s Haute in the UK

Right now, people in the UK love to revamp their wardrobe for Fall, unlike you lucky people in the all-year sunny parts of the US! We can’t get enough of boots, coats, scarves, gloves…you name it! Double-breasted coats are extremely fashionable this month, and I’m adoring this French Connection Flame Coat at £140 (about $263).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But if you don’t happen to have a spare £140 lying around, then I saw this lovely Dorothy Perkins Red button wool coat in the store window yesterday for a fraction of the price at only £75! That’s $141 for all you Americans, by the way.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

filed under: More Bag Stuff

7 responses to "What’s Haute in the UK"

1. Haute Girl says:

those are so adorable! it seems like red is the hot color for fall too.

2. Rasha says:

Very cute coats. I can’t wait to get one for my fall wardrobe.

3. Anonymous says:

I like the coats too. I’ve been looking a longer pea coat look, and I think I’ve found it! I actually like the second coat better than the first, but that’s probably because it’s magenta and way cheaper!
    -Gigi

4. Tuesday's Child says:

I LOVE the red coat from Dorothy Perkins! However, I live on an island in the Equator and a coat is almost unnecessary in this part of the world. Still, I am tempted to get it and save it for when I travel to somewhere up north during the cold months. It will sure look fab! The coat is still available at Dorothy Perkins store with my size. The store manager has promised to keep an eye on it and if it goes on sale, she will put it aside for me. Still contemplating if I should get it now before someone grabs it away. sigh…

5. Karina says:

I bought a double breasted coat a few weeks ago in prepartion for moving to London. hehe

6. Fashion Cult says:

the dorothy perkins is nice, but the coat from French Connection is perfection. yep, i’ve fallen for red this season too. i even fell for the product red hype from the Gap. whether or not it actually does much of anything to support the cause it claims, it’s a really nice tee. not bad for 28 bucks.

7. Anonymous says:

I’m lov’n that coat. I think it’s the buttons that caught my attention.