Your are here: Home // Haute or Not // Haute or Not: Bracher Emden

Haute or Not: Bracher Emden

Saddle shape, structured leather, unexpected color pairings, and a hefty price tag ($1095) – it’s all in the Able 02 Medium Breast Bag by Bracher Emden. The line boasts a celebrity following including Beyonce Knowles and Eva Longoria, but the handbags are an acquired taste. Adorned in leather, crystals, whipstitching, buckles and bells, the bags can be perceived as innovatively trendy or simply accessory overload. So what do you think – haute or not?

filed under: Haute or Not

10 responses to "Haute or Not: Bracher Emden"

1. Fashion Kitty says:

Hmmm…tough one. Has some cool qualities but I give it a NOT.

2. Karinaxoxo says:

Yeah I’d have to say NOT too…

3. Sophia says:

i think its so hot though! i love it it will definitely punch up my boring plain color tops 😀

4. Sophia says:

hey btw i’ve just linked you up from my blog!! 😀

5. Frapp says:

Oh God No.

6. Haute Girl says:

i’m surprised most people said not! i kinda like it, but i don’t think i’d pay $1090 for it. the good thing about the bag is that there are so many colors that it matches with EVERYTHING!

7. WWND says:

It would make a unique statement, that’s for sure. I would have to wear all black or all white (basically neutral) with it. But for that price, I can’t justify it.
    So I say NOT.

thanks for visiting my blog, btw. I loved your blog. 🙂 Will link you from mine. Hope you’ll link me as well.

8. Shopaholic D says:

I totally agree with you, Haute Girl…I’ll give it a “hot” because it’s kinda cute in its own unique way…

9. Magarite Elaine says:

This is a hard one! So let me comment on it as a wardrobe stylist. This bag would be haute in an editorial. It has exactly the type of unique features that you need to bring an editorial together. However in reality, I won’t carry this bag. It’s a bit much for my taste.

10. I'llnevertell says:

Last year I tried to get them to make me the same bag featured in Elle…it was purple and oh so desirable from head to toe. So I’d say hot